Non CDL Delivery Driver
Volunteers of America of Greater Ohio seeks energetic, self-motivated, dynamic professionals to join its expanding team of Truck Drivers (non-CDL-A). VOAGO is dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential. As a statewide organization, we have over 800 committed and caring/compassionate employees working in multiple impact areas.
As the face of our organization, our Drivers play a critical role in representing our company. Drivers will pick-up donations from homeowners and businesses in set routes; such items will then be delivered to stores and service locations. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, paid vacation, and sick leave. Benefits are available immediately.
• High school diploma
• Prior driving experience is preferred but not mandatory.
• Clean driving record with no more than 2 points.
• Valid Ohio driver’s license.
• Drive a box truck.
• Pick up and unload clothes, household items, furniture and other types of items.
• Read maps and navigate through city.
• Good communication skills required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to represent VOA in a positive manner.
Volunteers of America is a national, non-profit, faith-based organization dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential. Through thousands of human services programs, including housing and healthcare, Volunteers of America helps nearly 2 million people across the country – more than 16,000 in Greater Ohio alone.