Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Volunteers of America of Ohio & Indiana is now seeking energetic, self-motivated, dynamic professionals to join our expanding team. We are now hiring Retail Associates of all experience levels to join our team of thrift store retail associates.
We offer benefits to full-time employees.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Retail experience and experience operating a cash register is preferred.
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Process information/merchandise through computer system and registers.
• Read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
• Freely access all areas of store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
• Operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
• Move or handle merchandise throughout the store.
• Maintain guest services.
• Generate sales.
• Assist in loss prevention, housekeeping, merchandising, signing, and pricing to ensure smooth flow of merchandise through store.
• Provide customer assistance.
• Work as supervisor to assist store manager in daily operations.
• Work hours will vary as business dictates.
Volunteers of America of Ohio & Indiana is dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential. As a statewide organization, we have over 1,000 committed and caring/compassionate employees working in multiple impact areas.
Enter your contact information, click ‘Apply Now’, and an address to apply in person will be provided. We are accepting applications on site with immediate interview and hire opportunities Monday-Friday, from 9am-3pm.